Cooling Tower Audits required in NSWJanuary 17, 2020
Cooling Tower Audits
Cooling towers are required to be audited in NSW annually by an approved auditor.
NSW health have released the approved auditors register and facilities will be required to initiate audits.
HSE Risk consultants are approved NSW Health Cooling Tower Auditors and are ready to assist in your cooling tower/cooling water system auditing compliance requirements.
- Experienced cooling tower auditors
- Servicing New South Wales
- Approved NSW Health Cooling Tower Auditor
- Independent or other parties involved with cooling towers
- Annual audit to comply with legislative requirements
We are completely independent of the occupier, risk assessor, duly qualified person and laboratory. This assures you of no complications with determining independence regardless of the parties your engaged.
If you require this service call HSE Risk now for further information about our Cooling Tower Audit process or a quote.